LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Little "Miss"chievous

Emmaline, Emmaline, Emmaline! From morning until night she was one little handful today. She was full of mischief and she knew it. Every time I caught her doing something she would give me this little smirk. It didn't matter what I tried to do today, the minute I left the room she was into something. And if I didn't leave the room, she left the room and was into something! It was nonstop all day. I should probably tell you what she wasn't into instead of what she was into because it would be shorter. Ha! Instead I'll just share some pics of some of the things I caught her doing throughout the day. Today I was trying to clean our laundry room. It's kind of been a catch all for stuff, and it was long overdue. Plus we had the dog crate in there and I wanted it out of there. I'd go in there for a few minutes and come back out and this is what I found one time.


She had gotten into the lazy susan which she's never done and got out my hand mixer and a bunch of paper plates. Later on I ran the laundry basket upstairs and come right back down, and she's in the sippy cup/water bottle drawer. (She often goes to this drawer and thinks it's funny to get all the cups out and put the wrong lids on them.)


Apparently she was having so much fun getting cups out of the drawer, she didn't know she was losing her drawers! I quietly walked into the kitchen because I could hear she was in the drawer. She didn't know I was watching her until she heard the camera when I took the picture. Then at lunch time I went in the kitchen to make lunches, and a minute later I looked in the living room and saw this.

She had for some reason put her baby's shoes on the blinds. I'm guessing because she knows she isn't supposed to touch the blinds she thought it would be funny! I saw the shoes, but I didn't see Em. As I walked closer to the blinds I find this.


Look carefully, she's behind her learning town. She was hiding behind there with her toys. At least she was being good right? At dinner time Greg and I were making dinner and Em kept coming in the kitchen. We told her she needed to stay away from the stove because it was hot. She went back in the living room only to get into the container of wipes which she knows she's not supposed to. However, it was cute that she got the wipes to change her baby's diaper.


Then once the diaper was all changed, she finally did something that didn't involve being naughty. She put the baby in her booster seat so it was ready for dinner. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, your daughter Em is gorgeous and obviously quite a little character!! :)

    I have been reading your blog for a while now. I hope you don't mind???

    I have also added it to my blog roll so i have a quick link to keep up.

    Your photo's of the autumn leaves are brilliant.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this comment somehow. So how did you come across my blog? Yes, my Em is quite the character. I never know what the next day is going to bring. It's a miracle I got the pics of the leaves when I did because we've had a lot of rain and now most of the leaves are off the trees. Are you from Michigan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot remember how I can across your blog but I do enjoy keeping up with your family adventures.

    Actually I am in Melbourne, Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Australia! That's crazy! I've always wanted to visit Australia. It's on my list of things to do in my lifetime! Thanks for taking the time to read!

    ReplyDelete