LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Emmaline And Her Babies

This week Emme has been taking care of her babies as if they were actually really babies. She's quite the mommy to her babies. Yesterday I told you she kept telling me "No... shhh" when her babies were sleeping. It was very important that it was quiet so her babies weren't disturbed and could sleep. She kept covering her babies up with the blankie and then would lay down next to them and put a blankie on herself. It's so fun to watch her play mommy to her babies. Then after they woke up she put them in her little train and bus and they were apparently going for rides. They traveled around the living room several times!

Today when she woke up from her nap she brought her babies down with her as she usually does. Since I had to wake her from her nap to go get Evan, she was still a little tired and cranky. She was determined to take one of her babies with her in the car. That was fine, and besides I didn't want to listen to a crying Emmaline if she couldn't take her baby. The baby had to sit right in her car seat like she does all buckled up. What a kid!

Then after school Em and Evan wanted a snack so they had a few animal crackers. Next thing I know Emmaline is sitting at her little table feeding her baby animal crackers and giving the baby a drink from her sippy cup. I guess baby needed snack time too! Here's Little Miss Emmaline taking care of her baby.



She definitely is very caring towards her babies and makes sure they're taken care of. I just love watching the things she comes up with. It's too bad we're done having kids because I think she would be a terrific big sister to a little brother or sister! She even makes sure at night they are all covered up with her in bed, and if the blankies aren't just right then they have to be fixed. There's no going to bed if the babies aren't snuggled in just right!

This last picture I just thought I'd share for fun. I was getting dinner going tonight and I put some chicken in the oven and a minute later when I came back into the living room I found her in this box. She thought it was quite funny, and I had a hard time getting her out of it! Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment