LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, September 18, 2009

Michiana... Really?

Well folks, we're off for the weekend to head to lovely Michiana! Yes, that's what I said Michiana! For those of you not familiar with the term, it's what the Michigan/Indiana area is called right by the border down by South Bend. As I mentioned before, Greg and I will be heading to the game tomorrow to cheer on my beloved Spartans. I really don't think I can take another loss this weekend, especially to Notre Dame! So here's hoping the team can pull off a fabulous victory and we can mark another "W" in the books. Remember all you UofM fans, you owe me some cheering this weekend so you better be pulling for the Spartans! Let's GO STATE! GO GREEN! GO WHITE!

We've got all our Spartan gear packed, Scooby Doo is ready to go along for the ride, and we'll be off shortly after Greg gets home from work. The car ride should be interesting seeing as Em has napped all afternoon so I'm pretty sure there won't be any sleeping in the car for her! Evan on the other hand may because my poor little guy woke up with the sniffles this morning and is all congested. He could use some rest! I guess that's what happens when you come home with the class pet that has been hanging with germ infested kids! Although he was starting to get that on the way to school yesterday so it probably wasn't from that. More like just being around a bunch of kids at school. Who knows!

Since my MacBook and I will be separated for the weekend, you probably won't be hearing from me again until Sunday. Hopefully, (keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers) that I'll have some good Spartan news to share with you! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever it entails. Looks like the weather is going to be beautiful for a September weekend so be sure to enjoy it! Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment