LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Little Spartans

Yesterday as you all probably know, was not a good day for us Spartans. What a huge disappointment to lose to CMU in the final seconds of the game. Way way way in the back of my mind all week I was thinking, the Chips might be a tough game for the Spartans and there's a chance they could get beat. However, I was trying to think positive so I stopped thinking about it and really did think MSU was going to come away with another win on Saturday. That wasn't the case when the stupid defense went off sides giving the Chips a second chance at a field goal and moving it five yards closer. Seriously players, you just gave them the win. It's not Christmas! No time for gifts in Spartan Stadium or elsewhere! Ugh! My green & white blood is now green & white tears! So sad readers, so sad! I'm really kicking myself too because I didn't hang the flag out yesterday so that's probably another reason they lost! I really need to get with it and make sure I've got it out from now on.

Well, with every MSU loss comes a UofM win it seems. Yesterday I didn't mind so much though because as much as I don't like UofM, I don't like Notre Dame either. Although I grew up with Notre Dame football and my family are Notre Dame fans, once I went to MSU it was no more Notre Dame for me. I still can't believe I used to be a huge ND fan! And now ever since they hired Charlie Weis, I really can't stand them. Not to mention the fact that they were #18 in the polls this week. Come on, seriously! They were way way overrated. So anyway, I was pulling for the Wolverines this one time only and they pulled it off in the final minutes of the game. So all you UofM fans that are reading... you owe me one and need to cheer for my Spartans next week when they head to South Bend to take on the Irish!

So as, I'm trying to get over my mourning of the Spartan loss, I realized readers I forgot to post some pictures from last weekend. Take a look!




Emmaline and her buddy Chloe in their matching outfits

O.k., I must be getting old or losing it. How, oh how, could I forget to post these pictures of my cute little Spartans? I have no clue, but thank goodness I remembered because they really are too cute not to share! So there you have it readers. It's time to get over the loss. It is what it is. MSU blew it and didn't deserve to win. So now it's on to Saturday's game against the Irish, and guess what? Greg & I are heading to Spartan Stadium South (a.k.a. Notre Dame Stadium) to cheer on the Spartans! MSU has won the past six times on the road at Notre Dame, hence the Spartan Stadium South, so it's crucial we get a win on Saturday. Thanks to my Dad for giving us his tickets. He's got to be out of town for work so he said we could have the tickets. Looking forward to the game and a WIN! LET'S GO STATE!

* I 've posted the pumpkin bar recipe on yesterdays blog that I promised. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment