LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ellen Entertainment

Things have slowed down a little in the Kohuth household news so I thought I'd finally tell you about my Ellen entertainment. I've been watching the Ellen Degeneres show now for about five years. I'd have to say it's one of my favorite shows. I think Ellen is absolutely hilarious and a majority of the time she's got people on there I like. If not, Ellen can find a way to make the not so interesting guests to me, interesting! The first season she was on I don't remember all that much or I'm thinking it wasn't on at a good time around here for me to watch. Then when season two started I got hooked fast.

I think Ellen Degeneres is a great person, not because she's a celebrity, but because she truly does do great things for people. I'm not sure what it is besides the pure comedy and her dancing that makes me like the show so much, but it truly does bring happiness and joy to my day. Even on some of my bad days, I can turn Ellen on and it always makes me laugh. If you're not a fan, I think you're missing out. If you are a fan, then you should know how hilarious her DJ, Tony's thong pictures, the Hawaii chair, and her skits like being a tour guide at Warner Brothers really are. I'm laughing just thinking about them!

Ellen is on at 4pm here, and while I always don't have a chance to watch it then, thank goodness for that DVR. For those of you that don't know, after her monologue she always dances through the audience. The first time Greg heard her say that she was going to dance he says to me, "Is she really going to dance?" I started laughing, and said, "Yes, that's what she does! She's known for her dancing on the show." The dancing part of it alone is a reason to love the Ellen show for me. Ever since the first time Evan stopped to watch it, we're talking when he was a baby, he would dance when Ellen danced. It was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. Like really, how does a little baby like that know to start dancing when she does? Well, fast forward to baby number two and Emmaline did the same thing when Ellen would start to dance. Both of them still do it to this day. It's absolute pure enjoyment to watch them dance with Ellen. Double the enjoyment- kids dancing and Ellen entertainment!

Now that it's summer Ellen is on hiatus until the new season begins in September. That means the shows are repeats and no new Ellen entertainment until the fall! So if you haven't ever watched Ellen I highly recommend come fall when her new season begins you become a fan. I think it will bring you some entertainment! Check out Ellen at ellentv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment