LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, June 29, 2009

Photo Publication

A couple weeks ago Greg got an email from the American Psychological Association. They asked him if he'd be interested in doing a photo shoot of a former psychology professor from MSU. The person who contacted him from the APA found his name on the MSU website and had seen his work, and chose him out of the photographers to do this photo they needed for their publication Monitor on Psychology. What a great honor I thought when he told me. Once again I thought my husband deserved some credit! So I'm sharing this with all of you! Of course he told the magazine yes he would do the freelance assignment, and this time it was a little extra pay in his pocket!

On Saturday Greg went to take the former professors photo at his home in East Lansing. Frederick Wickert is 97 years YOUNG, and was a psychology professor at Michigan State University in the 1950's for over 30 years! I say young because he joked with Greg at the photo shoot that he didn't have many wrinkles because his dermatologist peeled all the skin off his face at one time. O.k., I'm sure it wasn't all of his skin, but he is 97 years young telling the story. Apparently he had some skin damage from the sun growing up in California, so in his later years he had seen a dermatologist and whatever he did, it helped to keep a lot of the wrinkles away to this day at 97! I don't think he looks 97! Take a look for yourself.

Photo is property of G.L. Kohuth Photography

I love it when Greg gets offered these on the side jobs, making a little extra money. Nice work honey, and if anyone out there is in need of a photographer for some small photo assignments, I know where you can find one!


1 comment: