LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, June 8, 2009

Kudos!

I forgot to tell you that on Friday while I was having my sale and Emmaline was napping, Evan and Greg went for a bike ride. Evan rode his bike without the training wheels over five miles! Kudos to him! I couldn't believe that little guy rode that far. I thought that was a long way for a four year old, but he said he wanted to keep going. However, they had to get home in case Em woke up. Then last night we were out for a walk and he was riding his bike. Since there are a lot of empty lots in our neighborhood there's a lot of dirt. So instead of riding on the sidewalk or street he wanted to be a mountain biker and ride through the dirt and over the bumps. What a kid! Can you tell he loves his big boy bike without training wheels?

I'd also like to give shout out to my friend Ann. Remember I posted my Chicken Enchilada recipe for her blog contest? Well guess what? I was one of the two winners! Her daughter Sylvia pulled my name out of a hat so I won! She was giving away a stamp at expressionery.com. How cool is that? There were over 90 stamps (most of them return address stamps, but lots of others as well) to choose from so it was a tough choice. I was bummed they didn't have a MSU one to choose from in the college stamps, but I did finally choose one. Click here to see which one I chose. I really never win anything and now I've won tickets to the museum from the Moms Like Me website and Ann's blog giveaway. I'm thinking maybe I should play the lottery! So Kudos to Ann for having a giveaway on her blog and to her husband Jason for agreeing to let her have the giveaway!

In other news, I forgot to tell you that I got my favorite Evan pics slideshow up and running. If you haven't noticed it yet, scroll down a little and it's on the right above Emmaline's slideshow. Four years of pics condensed immensely! He without a doubt looks like his daddy, but then again you already knew that! Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did. They definitely bring back many many memories! Finally, I'm thinking Emmaline isn't quite over her growth spurt. Just when her naps were getting a little shorter, today she sleeps in until 10am and was back down for a nap at 2pm until 5pm! I really am getting a little spoiled with her long naps! Well, I'm off to gather laundry for a day filled tomorrow of running the washing machine! It seems to be piling up again too fast. I'm back at the point where the baskets need to be emptied so I can immediately fill them again. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment