LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Little People

I remember playing with the Fisher Price Little People when I was a kid. However, I don't think I have any pictures of me with them. Well Emmaline has the Fisher Price Little People too. She loves to play with them. So today when I saw her playing with them it was too funny, and I just had to grab my camera. Here's a couple of her Fisher Price Little People. They've come a long way since since I had them as a kid!
As you can see they are very small. That's why they are called Little People. So when I saw Emmaline doing this, I had to grab the camera...
For some reason she thought she would fit in two of the chairs. Silly girl! Then she decided she could fit in just one chair...
and then she thought she could sit in one chair AND start to dance...
I tell ya, the things this girl comes up with. So now when she's older and has kids of her own, and they're playing with Fisher Price Little People, I can show them what their mother used to do when she played with them. That's my little Emmaline! Oh, and here's one more pic hours later from the first few. She was doing this again after her nap (back to two chairs), just as I was writing about it. Don't you just love the rolls on her legs?

No comments:

Post a Comment