LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Too Hot & Too Tired!

Well, it was a very hot weekend and I'm very tired from being out in the sun for two full days so my blogging about the weekend is going to have to wait until tomorrow. We headed to my sister's and dad's yesterday and came back today so I've got lots to tell about. Plus I've got a lot of pictures to share, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow to get them all uploaded! The kids were exhausted from the weekend and fell asleep the minute we got on the road to head home. I pretty much feel like them (see the picture) so I'm calling it a night early and heading to bed!


Before I do though, I'd like to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad and husband! I hope they both enjoyed their day! Today is also one of those hard days where we really miss Greg's Dad. We're thinking of him and I know he'd be proud of the Dad that his son has become! Greg you truly are a wonderful Dad to our children! They love you lots! Me too! A shout out also to our neighbor Rich for completing the 100 mile Lumberjack MTB Race this weekend! That's a long time to be on your bike! I know Greg would've liked to do it, but maybe after hearing Rich's experience he'll think differently for next year!

Also, a nice surprise when I got home and checked my 40 emails... I was a winner again on the Lansing Moms Like Me Site (LMLM). This time it was a Father's Day Contest and you could enter as many times as you'd like about something special about a Dad in your life whether it be my Dad or my kid's Dad. I think I entered about 12 times maybe and overall there were about 170 entries I think. So I end up with a $50 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods! Pretty nice huh? Thanks again LMLM! You rock! I'm thinking since it was a Father's Day contest that my husband will be getting some use out of the gift card too! See I should've played the lotto after my last LMLM win and Ann's blog win! Good night everyone and happy summer! It's officially summer today and it felt like it! Woo hoo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment