LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Free BW3's & Babysitting

Our weekend started off great with a trip to the park Friday night and free BW3's. Well apparently I'm out of the loop because I didn't know they changed their name awhile back to just Buffalo Wild Wings, or if I did then I forgot. I guess in my book it will always be BW3's, kind of like Biggby will always be Beaner's to me! Anyway, LMLM put on another great event and this month they combined the mom's night out with an optional family night out. Us mom's could bring spouses and kids if we so desired. Plus there was free Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. It was a chance to meet other mom's and families with free food for everyone and free play for the kids! A great way to spend a Friday night! Thanks again LMLM!

Saturday rolled around and we didn't do a whole lot until later in the day. We babysat for Em's friend Chloe. She came over about 3:30pm and Em was still down for nap so we played until she got up. Evan was a great help and he too played with Chloe. He even read her some books!


When Em finally woke up at 4:30pm she was excited to see her buddy here! They played while I made dinner. We decided to try out Greg's Father's Day present, slider grill basket and made mini burgers. I was smart enough to take some pics of the girls before dinner, which I'm glad I did before they trashed their clothes! Here's a couple of the pics I took. I love the second one of the two of them looking at each other. Look how cute their smiles are at each other!



Yes, they're on the table for a reason. It was the only place I could get them to sit for a picture and cooperate! Ditto, on the cup in Em's hand too. It was hold the cup for her or no picture for mommy! The girls did manage to make quite a mess at dinner and we both decided it was a good thing we didn't have twins! It was all good though and Molly enjoyed clean up!

After dinner the girls and Evan played in the pool. Greg got it blown up ahead of time so it was all ready to go. However when we got outside later to get in the pool, there was a little bit of a problem. The one side had a leak already and it had fallen down. It did this too us last weekend, after we blew it up Saturday and by Sunday the one side was down. I'm thinking there was a tiny hole that got bigger the second time we blew it up. So guess I'm going to have to see if I can exchange it. Despite the topped tipped over a little as you'll see in the pictures, the girls and Evan still had fun! Here's a few photos for your enjoyment!

I love that Emmaline is showing her belly off, while Chloe inspects the bucket!

I love the expression on Em's face in this one. She was pouring water on her belly and one time she got the bucket a little high and it dumped on her head! "Oh did that bucket do that to me?"

Here's Em and Chloe taking turns with the pool toys! Thanks to Aunt Jen for letting us bring some of her pool toys home last weekend!

They all had fun in the pool! We were going to feed the ducks, but didn't get a chance. So maybe next time! Em was ready for bed and conked out at 8:15am. Chloe was getting tired too and she and Evan snuggled on the floor until Wesley arrived a little while later. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment