LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Bike Rider

Last time I talked about Evan riding his bike without training wheels, he was trying it on his old little bike. Well, that was almost two weeks ago when I posted the video. He was doing so well that three days later Greg took his training wheels off his new bigger bike and he was off. The first time, no fear, no falls, just riding without the training wheels like he's been doing it forever. He rides by me so fast that I'm so used to him riding like that and had forgotten I hadn't videoed him on the new bike. Then when I do remember I don't have my camera, so finally yesterday afternoon I remembered. So here's Evan riding the new big bike without training wheels.


As you can see, he's got this bike pretty much mastered too. He definitely must get this from Greg. I sure don't remember riding without training wheels that early. He even turns around without getting off the bike and cruises on the bike while standing up. Sometimes I think he's a little too confident. He has had a couple little falls, but thankfully nothing major and he seems to ride without any fear still. We're very proud of him and I know he's proud of himself. Every time we're on a walk and we see someone we know he says, "Look at what I can do!" Then he takes off riding and going over bumps and makes sure to mention he doesn't have training wheels. So all you neighbors out there, I'm sorry he keeps telling you over and over, about his no training wheels, but he is only four. So hopefully you can understand why and see the excitement he has. It's a little hard to hear in the video, but you can tell he's proud of himself too because he says, "How about a few more pictures" and "How about me coming back," making sure I'm getting all of his ride! Way to go Evan! We're all very proud of you mastering the bike without the training wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment