LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Coupon Mess

This is how I spent part of my morning before I headed off to the grocery store. My coupons have been piling up and had become quite the mess. Imagine this mess in my purse. Yes, that's right all of this (which actually is semi organized from the real mess it started out as) was in my purse. I had been clipping coupons and just throwing them in. Of course finding the coupons I needed on my last few trips to the store wasn't so easy. So before I headed to Meijer today I figured it was high time I do something about this mess. Enough was enough. I couldn't stand it anymore. So I clipped my stack of coupons and pulled out all the expired one's that were in my coupon organizer. I found a couple coupons that had expired in 2008! Now, it had been awhile since I had gone through my coupons, but by no means was it that long ago. After I got all the old coupons out I put all the new ones in. When all was said and done this is what I ended up with.

A nice neatly organized coupon holder and a huge pile of expired coupons! I even pulled out all the coupons I needed for the store today so I didn't have to dig for them while there. I know some people think it's a waste of time to clip coupons, but seriously I think it's well worth it. Some days I save more than others. I try to find items on sale that I have a coupon for. I'm trying to get better at this. About a month ago I saved $25 in coupons! That's when I know my time spent clipping coupons is well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment