LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Noodle Delight

So some of you have heard that one of my favorite places for lunch is Noodles & Company. We happened to go there for lunch today. For those of you that haven't heard or have never been to one, you're missing out. Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! It's a fast food type place with better than your typical fast food taste. I really do enjoy it for a semi fast lunch. Depending on the day they can get quite busy so it takes a little longer, but well worth it! I've even got the kids hooked on the place. It is Evan's favorite place to go for Macaroni & Cheese, and I'm sure if Em could talk a little more she would choose it too. We've been going to Noodles & Company for a few years now. At first I used to get the Penne Rosa or Macaroni & Cheese, until I was pregnant with Emmaline and I decided to switch it up a little. While the Penne Rosa and Macaroni & Cheese are very good, nothing tops the Indonesian Peanut Saute with Parmesan Chicken! Pictured above. (However, the picture doesn't do it justice.) When I say switch it up a little I really should say switch it up A LOT! You see the Peanut Saute is spicy, sometimes fairly spicy, sometimes REALLY spicy. I've never been one for real spicy food, until I tried this when I was pregnant with Em and now I love spicy food! Mmmmm, my mouth is watering already and I just had it for lunch! Yummy stuff! I highly recommend trying it (if you like spicy food) if you ever go there. I'm pretty positive that you will be back for more. If you're not into spicy then many of there other dishes are very good too, especially the Wisconsin Mac-n- Cheese. If you ever hear me talking about the Noodle place this is what I'm talking about. Evan's gotten into calling it that instead of Noodles & Company so that's pretty much what I usually call it too. You might think I'm a little crazy over my noodle delight, but it's the little things in life that bring a smile to your face, right? Just a little side note, if you go to their website you can sign up for their Noodlegrams and they'll email you BOGO (buy one get one) free coupons several times a year! Happy noodle eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment