LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, May 8, 2009

Laundry Overload

Well, this is pretty much how my day went yesterday. Laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry,

oh, and more laundry. I actually had to get a load in the washer because I ran out of baskets before I could fill this last basket! I can't believe I let it pile up this bad. Actually, maybe I can, but it seems like I had just done a few loads! How does it pile up so fast? Oh yeah kids, one little Evan boy who is into changing his clothes several times a day and throws them in his hamper after having on for five minutes. Then I don't catch it until it's too late and one little Emmers who likes to eat with her hands and make a mess all over!

The washer and dryer were pretty much going non-stop all day. I don't mind doing laundry or folding the laundry, (sometimes I even have my little Evan helper who matches the socks for me) it's putting the laundry away that I HATE. Why is that? Ugh! I just don't enjoy it at all. So many times the upstairs hall is lined with baskets, until I slowly put a little away at a time or more than likely until I need a laundry basket to do laundry again! Well, after a couple loads were done yesterday I decided I was carrying the baskets up and putting stuff away RIGHT away. Then by the time the last few loads were done last night & they were folded of course kids were in bed so couldn't put their stuff away and the other stuff I just didn't feel like putting away. So this morning I got up and decided I didn't want to have the baskets sitting around full so I was on a mission to get them put away. Guess what? It happened! As you can see below, all the baskets are empty. That's right, EMPTY!

Not something you see often in this house, but it is a nice feeling to not have clean baskets of laundry sitting around. Now everyone can get their clean clothes out of the closet instead of the laundry baskets! So with the laundry done for another couple weeks, just kidding, more like for a couple of days, I'm thinking I'm gonna set a laundry goal and try to keep up with putting the laundry away when it's done. We'll see! I'll let you know how that goes down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment