LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What To Blog About...

Well, here it is a week into my blogging and I'm trying to decide what to blog about next. There's so many things I want to write about along with the day to day happenings that I don't know where to start. I still would like to tell you a little bit about how Emmaline got her name. I want to post a video of the kids dancing because this truly is good stuff. I also want to post some of my favorite photos of the kids. I need to tell you about my second "home," the terrible two's, Ellen entertainment, the garage project, and preparing for a garage sale. I also have a few recipes I'd like to share with you along the way. So little by little in between the day to day stuff, I'll share those with you.

First up today is working on sorting through a stack of papers on the kitchen counter and paying some bills. Fun stuff I know! Today the sun is shining and it warmed up some so that's good news for the evening plans- a walk is in store for us tonight! We love to take family walks when the weather permits. So neighbors, you'll probably see us out and about tonight! Of course it will be Greg and I walking, Em in the jogging stroller, and Evan on his bike! Hope to see some of you out tonight! The sunshine today also means a great day to make some sun tea! Oh, how I love iced tea. If you remember it was one of my cravings with Emmaline. So when the sun is shining throughout the spring and summer, you'll more than likely find a jar of sun tea in the making on the deck at the red house! I really must get back to some house things now so until next time, enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment