LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, May 22, 2009

New Items

Hey all you blog readers, if you're very observant you've probably already noticed a few new items on here. If not, well then you need to pay closer attention. Ha ha! I've added a two new items to the right column of the blog. First up is "Fun Facts Of The Week." When I first added it I planned to have it as "Fact Of The Day." Then I got to thinking that some of you may not read every day so you might miss one, so I decided to post the facts by the week. So on Monday's I will clear the board and start over for the week with new "facts." Now you may enjoy it or you may think it's useless information, but it's not intended to be serious news! It's rather a way to share some of the minor highlights or fun things that have happened that day. Fun little tidbits that may not be worth writing a whole post about, but you might like to hear about. Some days there may not even be anything worthy of writing, but for the most part I'll try to share something fun, cute, crazy, etc. that has happened. So there you have it!

Second new item up on the blog, just today, is one of the slideshows! Yeah, I made it by the end of the week, well sort of. I'm still digging through Evan's pictures so no, I did not forget about him. I'm hoping to be done tonight or tomorrow with uploading them so his slideshow is coming soon. I really do actually have another day since the week isn't officially over. I had sort of a panic attack over getting the slideshow on here. I had all these pictures loaded into an album and thought I was doing everything right to add the slideshow on here and went through all the steps and then guess what? It was telling me no album to be found! Are you kidding me? So after trying various things it was time to call in the help from the more experienced blogger. "Ann, what am I doing wrong????" So she told me a few things to do, and yep, yep, yep, I had done all those things. Grrrr. It's not working. Stupid computers! So I decided, screw it, I'll deal with it later. So after dinner tonight I decided to go back at it and guess what, ta da.... there were my albums. Weird, very weird. I did everything exactly the same again and this time they were there. So who knows what the deal was, but good news is one of the slideshows is up and running. You'll have to scroll down under the blog archive to view it. Thanks Ann for your assistance. Now keep your fingers crossed that when I attempt to put Evan's slideshow on it works without all the hassle! I hope you enjoy the slideshows of my little peanuts almost as much as I do. Looking through all these pictures brings back lots of memories and it's fun to see how they have changed! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is looking great (and you've got all these cool features up and running in such a short time - it took me months!). I'm glad you were able to get the slideshow up - the pictures of Emmaline are super cute. And your Fun Facts of the Week is a nice feature too! I enjoy seeing what other people come up with on their blogs!

    ReplyDelete