LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, May 11, 2009

Grilling No More

Oh, how I would love some grill food! About this time of year I start grilling out for a majority of our dinners. I love when the warm weather arrives because that means put away the crock pot and take out the grill! By this time I'm usually at a loss for what to make for dinner because after a long winter you can only eat soup, casseroles, or tacos so many times. Any suggestions are more than welcome! So as I ponder what's for dinner tonight, I think of this picture. A few weeks ago we had a bad thunderstorm. While it didn't seem all that bad, apparently it was because this is what I found when I came home after the storm. Our patio furniture was tipped over, and the grill had blown from one side of the deck to the other and tipped over. The winds had to be pretty strong to blow over this heavy grill. I never would've imagined from the storm that this is what I would find. So of course it tipped over on the front and broke up the knobs and starter. So needless to say, the grill is broken! Just when it's time for grilling season, no grill! Ugh! We've been out looking for grills since this happened and who would've thunk of all the decisions and choices! It can be a little overwhelming just to purchase a grill. You want something decent that's not going to fall apart, but yet don't want to pay an arm and a leg for! I think we have a good idea of what we want, it's just a matter of going to get it and getting it home. So hopefully soon you'll hear me talking about some wonderful grilled dinners. I'm pretty sure the steaks, pork chops, burgers & chicken are calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment